- We have a warranty policy for our products from the date of manufacturing. This warranty policy applies to products procured via online, retail, channel partner. Any Charger & Cable will have 6-month warranty. Different products have different warranty periods.
- The product invoice will be considered as a warranty card for RIOT Labz Products (Oakter Product / Tankbolt / Oakmist). In the case of non-availability of product invoice, the product will be considered as out of warranty.
- The warranty includes all defects resulting from defective parts, materials, or manufacturing if such defects are revealed during the warranty period. The device is considered defective if it fails to perform the functions as indicated in the operation manuals, technical specifications, or any other similar documents supplied with the equipment, and the failure is due to internal device characteristics. The Warranty does not cover consumables or parts of limited regular functionality due to their natural wear and tear.
- For a defective device in warranty, the consumer needs to send the product first via courier to our In-warranty Department. The shipping to the company headquarters is to be arranged and paid by the consumer, rest of everything for shipment post-repair will be paid by the company. The company will ship back the replacement product within 6 working days of receiving the product.
- For a defective device that are out of warranty consumer need to send the product to our replacement department. Post receiving the product it will be evaluated and repairing cost will be informed to the consumer, the repair will be done, and repaired product shipped back to the customer after receiving the repair cost. This repaired product will have 3 months warranty. If the customer does not agree with the repairing cost, then the product can be shipped back to the customer. The cost of shipping back will be borne by the company.
- Any form of product misuse or accidental damage is not covered in the warranty. For example, for Oakmist - in case of any use of chemicals other than liquid-based sanitizer, the company will not be responsible of the non-functioning of the product and the warranty will be void.
- Please report the failure or fault to email to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp -based consumer support on +91-7575040506 The customer support team will try their best to resolve the issue on email or whatsapp chat. You are expected to fully cooperate with customer care personal in order to remotely resolve the issue. If the issue cannot be resolved by them, and the product is under warranty then you need to send us the product along with photocopy of invoice, as suggested by the customer care expert
- Once the product is shipped to us you are requested to share the shipping details to email@example.com
- You will be expected to ship us back the device to the following address
- After receiving of faulty product, the company will ship you back a replacement with in 6 working days.
Kind Attn: Warranty Department B-23, Sector 6, Noida 201301 Uttar Pradesh, India